Pok?mon GO 1.9.0 released

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Here is the changelog for the Pok?mon GO 1.9.0 update straight from the App Updates screen:

• Capture location: The location where a Pok?mon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen.
  • Pok?mon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pok?mon they encounter from using Incense with the Pok?mon GO Plus accessory.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.
  • Fixed a bug where the camera sometimes moved at slow speeds during battle.
  • Minor bug fixes.
Enjoy!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure my Pok?mon have shown a map of where they were captured from the moment the game came out. Shows location and all.

Map? That?s better than even than what I got in today?s update!

This is all that I get. City, state, and country:

location.PNG

I would like it if I could see all the Pok?mon I have captured on a map. Could you please share what steps you?re taking to display this map you mentioned? Thanks in advance!

abc1111

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I'm updating now. I wish they have a pop-up update notice when you open the app. Last time, it took me weeks before I realized there was an update.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I'm updating now. I wish they have a pop-up update notice when you open the app. Last time, it took me weeks before I realized there was an update.
The App Store app has a badge notification that shows you the number of app updates available for your device. If you keep the App Store app in a conspicuous location (such as your home screen), you’ll be sure to notice when one or more app updates are available.

Another option: If you go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Updates and set that to ON, your app updates will download and install automatically without human intervention. There’s a setting on this same screen called Use Cellular Data. You may want to consider turning this off if you prefer not to use your cellular data plan for app updates.

Note that you can still view the changelog for any given update even after it’s applied by tapping on “What’s New” to the right of the app’s icon (in the Updates pane of the App Store app).

I personally don’t use the automatic app updates feature; I like performing updates myself, manually. There are also other considerations. For example, let’s say an app has a feature you like, and then along comes an app update that gets rid of that feature, and then you’re stuck without that feature. In cases like those, automatic app updates may be undesirable.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
im glad to see the game continuously updated. Just a pity it wasn't able to hold the hype for longer. I think they should release 1 or 2 new Pokemon. Might get people a little more interested. :)

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I think this might be a new thing in 1.9.0. At least I don't recall seeing it before. Now when I'm moving and using a Pok?Stop while continuing to move, I see my trainer walking through the Pok?Stop screen. Anyone else think this is a new behavior of the app?

IMG_1475379022.787768.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
im glad to see the game continuously updated. Just a pity it wasn't able to hold the hype for longer. I think they should release 1 or 2 new Pokemon. Might get people a little more interested. :)

and mix it up a bit... tired of seeing the same old stuff around here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods