How to battle

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I found a great video and explanation on how to dodge and fight. Is it against the rules to share a web link in this forum? I will wait for a reply because I do not want to get in trouble.
It basically tells you to wait for the flash then Dodge then attack which I have read before but never could figure out. This simple explanation and video really showed me how.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
without posting the link, I'm pretty sure you can find the post on the net by googling the title of the piece:

how to beat most gyms in pokemon go

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
In a nutshell:
- you tap to do your lower rated attack and press hold to do your higher rated attack.
- swip to the side once in a while to dodge attack.

When you go to the gym, by default your 6 highest CP pokes will be selected before you go ahead and confirm to battle the gym.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
In a nutshell:
- you tap to do your lower rated attack and press hold to do your higher rated attack.
- swip to the side once in a while to dodge attack.

When you go to the gym, by default your 6 highest CP pokes will be selected before you go ahead and confirm to battle the gym.

yup good info.
As a guy that fights and wins daily in gym's, I only have one thing to add. When you swipe to dodge, do it when you see a yellow flash, then swipe - the flash is seen on all 4 corners on the screen. pay attention to the flash only and you will see the word 'dodged' if you were successful. It happens once about every 2 seconds.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice