I have 398 Magicarp candies

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would never get to 400 too, but here I am knocking on the door.
I just got back from my morning walk and walked by the area where i have caught the most, but i didnt see any this morning. I'll go back later today and search again ;)

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would never get to 400 too, but here I am knocking on the door.
I just got back from my morning walk and walked by the area where i have caught the most, but i didnt see any this morning. I'll go back later today and search again ;)

Good luck! I don't have much time to play. Pretty sure I'll never get all the Pokemon.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I went by a park on the water that I'd never visited before. There were all kinds of people playing with lots of lures going. I did get my needed Magicarp and then some. I had a lucky egg going, so I evolved. Killer! I'll try to post a pix when the get to a computer. I've not been able to post iOS pictures from iOS devices to this site but can on my MBA

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I went by a park on the water that I'd never visited before. There were all kinds of people playing with lots of lures going. I did get my needed Magicarp and then some. I had a lucky egg going, so I evolved. Killer! I'll try to post a pix when the get to a computer. I've not been able to post iOS pictures from iOS devices to this site but can on my MBA
What kind of issue(s) is preventing you from posting iOS pictures from iOS devices to this site? I can do it just fine with new iMore app. Let me know if there?s anything I can help with. If you start a different thread for that be sure to @ me so I can find your post. :)

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep it looks like it worked just fine. I am sure that I was on my iPad mini in a browser when I tried initially. Thank you for the encouragement to use the app when I try to stuff like this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal