Stardust Surprise (for me)

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
We all need Stardust, and it is not quick to get, but to power up, we need a bunch. The only way to get it is to capture a Pokeyman or hatch an egg. (A third way is to defend a Gym for 22 hours I think, but have not been able to prove it or stay in a Gym that long)
But, hatching eggs is more important than I thought. Since you only get 100 Stardust when capturing a Pokeyman, it takes a lot of captures to build up a reserve. So I grabbed a screenshot when an egg hatched and was surprised to see that hatching this particular egg got me 1277 Stardust. Some give 400 some 1400+ so I will now place more emphasis on hatching. Here's the screenshot.
Mods, please move to appropriate area if in wrong place... I just wanted everyone to see it

Attachments

• Stardust.jpg
    Stardust.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 5

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Stardust is still surprising me lol. I joined a gym and when I did I noticed that I also received Stardust along with 10 coins. I didn't see how much though but will be looking next time.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
So here's the update:
You do get 500 Stardust when you defend a gym, so if you take over a gym, you get 10 coins and 500 Stardust!
But I am not sure how it works if you add to a gym. But today, I am going to visit gyms and try to find out!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73