Bug/trick allows playing Pok?mon GO in landscape mode

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Note: The following is not my own work. I copied and pasted it from another website. My understanding is that I cannot post links to sites that are not in the Mobile Nations network, hence my omission of a link to the site where I obtained this information. If you must read the material at the site where I found it, you can send me a PM and I will share the link (if I?m allowed to do so).

I have personally tried this and it works.

Enjoy!

Step 1: Fire up Pokemon Go and turn your iPhone into landscape mode and keep it in that orientation throughout.

Step 2: Tap the Poke Ball at the bottom of the screen.

Step 3: Tap Settings in the corner of the screen.

Step 4: Scroll down and tap ?Report High-Priority Issue.?

Step 5: Tap ?Yes? when asked if you?re sure that is exactly what you want to do.

Step 6: Your iPhone will then be kicked out into Safari to load the Pokemon website. We don?t actually need that, so press the Home button.

Step 7: Fire Pokemon Go up one more time and marvel at its landscape-ness.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't work at all I am afraid. The view is nice, but the ball orientation and throwing is all jacked.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m sorry, guys… it was just an option of viewing your game in Landscape mode. Since it isn’t an officially sancitoned option by Niantic, it can (and obviously does) have many bugs...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I’m sorry, guys… it was just an option of viewing your game in Landscape mode. Since it isn’t an officially sancitoned option by Niantic, it can (and obviously does) have many bugs...

No worries, thanks for the heads up. Guess there's a reason it isn't something that happens without some trickery. :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I know right, would be very nice if this were the case. Much better for viewing layout.... Oh well again thanks for the tip

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox