Today's Pokemon Go update.. Bad thing

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess most everyone knows this, but there was an iOS update today. After updating, it took me four hours to login, now that I am logged in there are no Pok?mon to find. Also you cannot get items from any of the pokestops. I really don't need items, but do need Pokemon's lol.
Hope they fix it soon. At level 12, I'm sadly addicted.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was able to login, but got the constant loading circle. Shut the app down and started it again only to get hung up on the loading. Not much different than any other time, but will keep trying.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you been able to capture any critters? They show in the little bar, but none popped up to catch. Also, the park close to my home has had appx 50 people there at all times since the game started, but this afternoon after getting back in, the park was flat void of people (as well as Pokemon's)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's been struggling, but not all that unusual. I'll keep trying though. You could be right, and in that case I hope we will see an update soon.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
they really need to get their servers and things together since this game is the hottest thing ever right now.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
they really need to get their servers and things together since this game is the hottest thing ever right now.

Definitely. It's a shame there have been so many issues but hopefully all the money that's flowing in means upgraded systems to handle the bandwidth.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't log in again until I updated, finally caught the Meowth I've been seeing around. Now I just have to evolve a couple Pok?mon for my seen and caught numbers in my pokedex to be aligned again.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I was wrong about the update being bad. I guess it was just extremely busy today. But tonight everything is working as it should.
My bad.