I was temporarily kicked out of Pok?mon Go. Anyone else?

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I wake up early so I went for my 2mile walk early and started playing Pok?mon Go of course. It is now 730am cst and my game is started freezing. I tried to log back in on both my iPhone and my iPad but it says the server is busy. I guess Saturday morning is a tough time on the servers.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Kicked out lol

I actually did a hard reboot on my iPad Mini 4, and was standing by a car wash structure. Maybe it was the location, but I was unable to log back in while there. I crossed the street and was next to an open field and logged back in with no problem.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
All the servers are down per several reports on the web claiming that good weather combined with millions trying to log in bogged the servers down. I may have been the last man standing lol

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, hit and miss with a lot of freezes too this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Actually, I think that they are doing really well considering the number of people that are logged in and playing the game.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, hit and miss with a lot of freezes too this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Actually, I think that they are doing really well considering the number of people that are logged in and playing the game.

absolutely :) I'm sure it will get better as time goes on and resources are dedicated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2