Being careful when searching for Pok?mon

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was at a local shopping center this morning and had some Pok?mon pop up around me while driving through the parking lot. Had to resist the urge to stop where I was, so I got out and walked. Others popped up, so I imagined driving around the [mostly empty] lot picking them up. Since it's a parking lot, it would be busy later when the rest of the stores open, so you definitely need to be aware of your surroundings when searching for and capturing them.

Also be careful when you go out -- I've read some are available at night, but with that said don't go to a park in the middle of the night by yourself (many are closed at dusk anyway). Just use some common sense and have fun.

Anyone have any near misses? Other tips for being safe while playing Pok?mon Go?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes I want to drop a Golem or the Princess on some of my co-workers! Or send a Hog Rider! (Clash of Clans and Clash Royale fans will catch the reference)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Can I wax nostalgic again? Remember when we used to do it with our BlackBerry?

Maybe we need a pokemon go helmet?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
One of my friends just posted on FB that she saw a kid get out of his car - staring at his phone - trip over a curb and fall on his face ... All to catch a Pokemon.