iPhone makes taking pictures from an awkward position DOABLE!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Taking photos with my iPhone makes it possible to snap a photo from the most awkward position.

Back story: My bosses'.. desk chair is old. We got it in 2004. At one time it's was a decent and comfortable chair, until it started sinking. Every time she sits in it, the chair sinks. She's tried to cope with it but has been noticing discomfort in her neck and shoulders.

I contacted the facilities and maintenance department to see if it could be fixed because we'd prefer NOT to have to buy a replacement. They responded to my query, requesting a photo of the tag on the bottom of the chair. This wasn't an easy task. The sucker is heavy and awkward. It took two of us to get it flipped over. It seemed like we were playing a game of Twister. I stuck my camera down to where I thought the label was and took a got a picture.

It needed a bit of editing and rotating, but the end result was I got what I needed. Thanks to iPhone! :D

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The part to repair the chair is $185. A new chair cost anywhere between $450 and $750. So we are ordering the part to repair the chair!

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Taking photos with my iPhone makes it possible to snap a photo from the most awkward position.

Back story: My bosses'.. desk chair is old. We got it in 2004. At one time it's was a decent and comfortable chair, until it started sinking. Every time she sits in it, the chair sinks. She's tried to cope with it but has been noticing discomfort in her neck and shoulders.

I contacted the facilities and maintenance department to see if it could be fixed because we'd prefer NOT to have to buy a replacement. They responded to my query, requesting a photo of the tag on the bottom of the chair. This wasn't an easy task. The sucker is heavy and awkward. It took two of us to get it flipped over. It seemed like we were playing a game of Twister. I stuck my camera down to where I thought the label was and took a got a picture.

It needed a bit of editing and rotating, but the end result was I got what I needed. Thanks to iPhone! :D

That’s an amazing story!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal