Shop Cyber Monday deals at:Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Apple | Dell

I having some of my school day photos and taken in camera with low megapixel, i need an application to improve the quality and pixel of the picture to make it clear? Any one please suggest an application that do so..
    11-13-2019 05:58 AM
    Lumii is one of the most important and best image editing tool to Improve photo quality and pixel.
    06-04-2021 03:33 AM
    I having some of my school day photos and taken in camera with low megapixel, i need an application to improve the quality and pixel of the picture to make it clear? Any one please suggest an application that do so..
    Actually, you can't turn a low-resolution photo into a high-resolution image. The outcoming result still will be blurry.
    I'm not sure if there's an application for Mac, but in the past, I have used Topaz gigapixel (I'm not affiliated with them) to improve some shots taken back in 2010. Results were... decent. As another option, you might try any of the graphic apps available on Appstore - you'll need to enhance the image (don't forget to make a backup!) size then use the "sharpen" and "noise reduce" function.

Just decided to add some options from my list.
    I have used Gimp for pic improvement even though it could be tricky to install it on Mac. For some reason, I'm not a big fan of Luminar. For gifs and enhancing videos, I have used Movavi (here it is, but as far as I know it might not work with jpeg).
    Last edited by jos_olive; 09-28-2021 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Just decided to add some options from my list.
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-22-2021 04:57 AM