Beta Testers for iPhone Time Lapse App and iBook needed

FishTales

Sep 27, 2017
Visit site
Beta Testers for iPhone Time Lapse App and iBook needed

Hello All. I’m about to launch a new iPhone App designed specifically for shooting high quality Time Lapse. I will also be simultaneously releasing an iBook titled “iPhone Time Lapse Photography”. The App has been through about 9 months of internal development and testing. The iBook Layout and initial proofreading is also complete. Before I release the App and book to the public, I’m looking for a few good beta testers and proofreaders to have a peek at them.

Here are the Criteria.

For Beta Testing the App:
You must be interested in doing Time Lapse.
You must have an iPhone with 12 Megapixel sensor (iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus)

It would be helpful if you are accustomed to Time Lapse post processing. The App will generate HD or 4K clips for you, but it is really designed for serious Time Lapse shooters who process the still images themselves.

You must be willing to actually dig in and test the App. Release is scheduled for Mid-October, so if you don’t have time, don’t reply.

For Proofreading:
This is an iBook, so you must either have an iPad to view it in iBooks, or have a Mac with iBooks installed.
You must be literate. I want constructive criticism, not just curious early readers. That said, I’m not really looking for critique of my style, I’m looking for errors.

As with the App, release is scheduled for Mid October, so if you are pressed for time, don’t reply.

I would strongly prefer to find individuals who can both beta test and proofread. This would be the most valuable to me since nearly 2/3 of the iBook related directly or indirectly to the App.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods