Photos taken with your iPhone 7 Plus

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just curious what part of Florida where you at? Those are some awesome shots

Bonita Springs/Naples/Sanibel Island. It was beautiful-- especially Sanibel. The morning I had to leave it was 76 in Bonita Springs and -20 where I live in Minnesota!

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Bonita Springs/Naples/Sanibel Island. It was beautiful-- especially Sanibel. The morning I had to leave it was 76 in Bonita Springs and -20 where I live in Minnesota!

Ha I hear you we go to the Sarasota area every year. Siesta key and it's beautiful. I'm from Michigan so I get what you are saying lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I'm from Georgia so I grew up vacationing in Florida. I've yet to see anything as cool as those dolphins you shot.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Disneyland.

82854d41e8b0e1dbaef908fc34c15799.jpg

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
What's a Amazon locker?

It's a literal set of lockers where you can pick up packages from amazon. You have them shipped there instead of home and it has a computer that has you identify yourself and open the right locker. It's convenient for us living in a city, things tend to go missing this time of year.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It's a literal set of lockers where you can pick up packages from amazon. You have them shipped there instead of home and it has a computer that has you identify yourself and open the right locker. It's convenient for us living in a city, things tend to go missing this time of year.

Awesome. Didn't even know such existed