Iphone image numbering

arabguy21

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious how an iphone names images. my girlfriend sent me a picture named IMG_2300. Ten minutes later she sends another picture named IMG_6811. She was sending them to prove where she was. Is there any logical way this could happen if the photos were taken from the same phone? maybe one was sent from a 3rd party app and another the default messaging app? It was either an iphone 4 or 4s. any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Photos, including screenshots, are in numerical order. And any shots made from a 3rd party camera would be included in that numerical order. But that doesn't explain her motives.

arabguy21

May 9, 2016
Visit site
tbh, it was actually to prove where my daughter was and that she was with who she said she was (her). We recently split and since then she has went down the wrong path and I'm very concerned for my daughters well being. ( she's 17 months). Most of the crowd she has been with since we split are known drug users(meth).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I see. The best thing you can do now is stay on good terms with your ex. This is something Y'all need to work together on. You need to be on the same page, or your efforts are in vain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods