Post the very last (most recent) photo in your camera roll.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
NICE jeep life ⚫️|||||⚫️ congrats enjoy it!!

My son actually traded his in for VW Golf R 6sp manual….it’s tuned too it’s sick to drive
Thanks! Yes, those are very fast cars even in stock form.
This Jeep has the bigger V6 compared to my last one. There’s a world of difference in power.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
IMG_9780.JPG

So this happened on the 4th. An 86 year old lady hit it when I was at our local parade. Thankfully, there was a witness because the lady drove off! The witness got her license plate number and found a police officer. As I was talking to the officer the witness saw the lady pull into an apartment complex across the street. We drove over to talk to her and when the officer asked her why she drove away. She wasn’t aware that she had done any damage. She had insurance and after lots of phone calls, the adjuster came yesterday and gave me a check for more than our bodyshop had quoted. I have an appointment with the body shop a week from Monday.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
e5975534891301fbc169e50f2bfa279a.jpg

Miss Josie Girl comfy & napping

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 131095

So this happened on the 4th. An 86 year old lady hit it when I was at our local parade. Thankfully, there was a witness because the lady drove off! The witness got her license plate number and found a police officer. As I was talking to the officer the witness saw the lady pull into an apartment complex across the street. We drove over to talk to her and when the officer asked her why she drove away. She wasn’t aware that she had done any damage. She had insurance and after lots of phone calls, the adjuster came yesterday and gave me a check for more than our bodyshop had quoted. I have an appointment with the body shop a week from Monday.
Ouch! Sorry to hear that Annie.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice