Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
IMG_1662.JPG
(Photo submission by Gfmiller13)

It's Thanksgiving in the US this week, so what better time to share with your iMore family the things most important to you? This week your assignment is to post a picture of what you're thankful for in your life. Feel free to get creative, however if your photo doesn't fit the subject in an obvious way it could get looked over, so make sure you leave a back story or explanation with it.

The contest begins now and is open until further notice. Good luck!

Now on to the details of this week's photo contest...

The prize: Glif tripod mount and stand!

The winners of this week's photo contest will snag a Glif tripod mount and stand for their iPhone. The Glif can be mounted to any tripod, small or large so you can grab great shots and videos with no motion blur.

The rules

Submitted photos must have been taken with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

We'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop, Lightroom, or other external editing programs! If you have external lens accessories such as an Olloclip or other snap-on lens, you are more than welcome to use them.

You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Resources

Now, before you run off to take your photo, remember that it's not technical skill alone that will claim this prize. Even if you're not the best photographer (yet!), a great eye and a great subject can still get you the win.

However, a little help can never hurt, so make sure you check out our iPhone photography series for some tips.

How to submit

To submit your photos, simply attach them to this thread, that's it! If you don't have a Mac or PC to upload them, you can download the free Tapatalk forum app and upload them directly from your iPhone or iPad. Hit the link below to download it. No photos submitted outside of this thread will be considered, NO EXCEPTIONS.

- Tapatalk for iPhone - Free - [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk/id307880732?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download Now[/URL]

Nurseguy76

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am thankful for waking up to sunrises like this one...
Used nothing but my iPhone 6 Plus...

Attachments

• IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is this where the entries go?
I'm thankful for my hometown, where I have family. This is our beautiful Post Office.
iPhone 5, ProCamera 8
Edits: Superimpose and ProCamera 8 (I think)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417106392.590659.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Last edited:

malsyboy

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Family Holiday.JPG

I am very much thankful for my family. This is a family holiday to the canary islands, we were on our way to build sandcastles and jump into the not so warm water in February, Brrr!

Taken on Iphone5 and snap seeded.

moochtrafizzle

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I followed the instructions for downloading taptalk in the original post, i couldnt find anything about uploading to this site. Sending me back to the instructions in the original post isn't help. TFN

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/30/09b53e8d06f4068dddae15237a5eb786.jpg
Im thankful to my bike (activa) to carry me around the city photo clicked on my iphone 5s no edits done ! Just used the chrome filter

stacyeflick

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
1508528_10203373381162875_323272717237772728_n.jpg

Taken with my iPhone 6, is a picture of what I am so thankful for; my two loves. I am also thankful for our relaxing Sunday afternoon's that we get to spend together. <3

stacyeflick

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
1501681_10203327424653991_5648013554770342473_n.jpg

I am thankful for the joy and wonder that the holiday season can bring to people.

This photo was taken with my iphone 6 with the brightness and contrast adjusted with the default editor on the phone.

stacyeflick

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

Lastly, I am thankful for that hard work really does pay off and that through my hard work I have the opportunity to go on adventures and explore beautiful parts of the world.

These photographs were older photos that were taken with my iphone 4 and edited on Snapseed.

stacyeflick

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
You know, I've been asked that before, and unfortunately I do not know the answer. He was a rescue and I have very limited information about his breed. We were originally told that he was lab and pitbull, but the source was not reliable. He does kind of resemble the Rhodesian Ridgeback though. We are thinking about getting DNA testing to find out for sure!

jake501

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
f07da3cde8f1b538caae53dd2d04cb73.jpg

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter! And of course her new puppy Milo..

iPhone 6 snapseed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurseguy76

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am thankful I did NOT walk into this guy while walking my dog the other night...used my iphone 6 plus

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13

AMunz01

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
image.jpg

This year I am thankful for my wife. I'm thankful for spending all of the holidays together for the first time as a married couple, our first home together, starting new in south Texas, and I'm thankful she puts up with my addiction to Apple and technology! Thank you for putting up with me!

Taken with iPhone 6 edited with snapseed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711