Show us some photos taken with the iPhone 6+!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I would get a Windows phone to add to the miix but haven't bothered looking for a Nokia 1520 which is what I'd want. Windows phone app shortage kinda stops me too. With iOS and Android I can typically get whatever I want. There's no real attractive (not talking aesthetics) smaller Android handsets (to me) but with the 5s available, that's fine.

I totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1437541800.272648.jpg

This is a wasp. Husband and I are in Arizona about 30 miles from Phoenix and this is the size of the local wasps. Husband picked it up (it was dead). Keep in mind that he has hands the size of baseball mitts. That wasp easily fills my palm but I was not going to be brave so I only took the pic.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 85697

This is a wasp. Husband and I are in Arizona about 30 miles from Phoenix and this is the size of the local wasps. Husband picked it up (it was dead). Keep in mind that he has hands the size of baseball mitts. That wasp easily fills my palm but I was not going to be brave so I only took the pic.

WTF! Well it's official...I'm bringing a flame thrower with us on our trip, LOL!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 85697

That's huge. Regular wasp stings are painful but this...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Storm over midtown tonight...

gAaZdeR.jpg

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
View attachment 85697

Do you live in AZ? I just moved here.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
View attachment 85697

Do you live in AZ? I just moved here.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk