Weekly photo contest: Reflections!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
reflections_photo_contest_hero.jpg

Reflections make for a very unique subject in photos. Whether the reflection is in a mirror, water, glass window, or something else, it can add an element to a photo that makes it stand out. Your task this week is to use reflections to your advantage. The win this week will go to the person who can capture an image that just wouldn't be the same unless that reflection was exactly as it was.

The contest begins today and ends Tuesday, May 27th at 6 p.m. Eastern time. Good luck!

The prize: $25 iTunes gift card!

The winner of this week's photo contest will be rewarded with a $25 iTunes gift card. Spend it on photo apps, music, movies, or anything else you want!

The rules

Submitted photos must have been taken with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

We'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop, Lightroom, or other external editing programs! If you have external lens accessories such as an Olloclip or other snap-on lens, you are more than welcome to use them.

You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Resources

Now, before you run off to take your photo, remember that it's not technical skill alone that will claim this prize. Even if you're not the best photographer (yet!), a great eye and a great subject can still get you the win.

However, a little help can never hurt, so make sure you check out our iPhone photography series for some tips.

How to submit

To submit your photos, simply attach them to this thread. That's it, you're done! If you don't have a computer, you can download the free Tapatalk app for iPhone and iPad and upload them that way. No photos submitted outside of this thread will be considered, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Tapatalk for iPhone and iPad - Free - [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-connecting-communities/id307880732?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download Now[/URL]

mayra yax

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
sabedehu.jpg

I took this photo on my iPhone 5s while passing by the Chicago River during the night.. No editing was use on this picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1400773971.326267.jpg

Here's mine. iPhone 4S. I don't think I edited it (it was a while ago). This was one morning out fishing. That's an old prison in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

mclarensr

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Clear day in DC. Picture taken on a 5C with no edits.

Like the other pictures so far.

Attachments

• 14127687246_702af16275_o.jpg
    14127687246_702af16275_o.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

buxna

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
gazemepe.jpg

Railway bridge
Procamera7
Vscocam