How to edit pictures like this? (HDR)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried snap seed and while I was able to get the images to look similar to the op's examples, they were not quite the same...

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Here is one I did using Snapseed. Used the HDR Scape filter as well as the Drama / Dark 1 option..

View attachment 47952

Yeah, it's on the right way .. But you shouldn't straighten the pics too much, make them smoother and a little bit brighter

Did that for example:
u3ysuju2.jpg

Try out..

sent from my space gray iPhone 5s.

obiti

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Here is one I did using Snapseed. Used the HDR Scape filter as well as the Drama / Dark 1 option..

View attachment 47952

Yeah, it's on the right way .. But you shouldn't straighten the pics too much, make them smoother and a little bit brighter

Did that for example:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/u3ysuju2.jpg

Try out..

sent from my space gray iPhone 5s.

Nice one!

I think its noise. Is that the right word? :S.

obiti

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I have now been working on a part out some of my pictures. Some are old and some are new, what do you think?

They are not in the style of those pictures I wondered about but approximate.
Would you like to see more of my photos check out my instagram'' warne90''

IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_3574.jpg

Nesdam1981

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
If you want to achieve the real HDR feel you really should try HDR Photo Camera. It takes 3 pictures in separate exposures and then combines them. Just like you do with a real HDR picture. After that you can apply filters and effects in your favorite picture editor. Do Not snap a picture and then apply HDR filter, you will never achieve the right effect using only a phone by doing that.

Check out HDR Photo Camera and play around with it. There are many more photo apps that uses the true HDR stacking.

Nesdam1981

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20141209_051506.jpg
Here is a preview what HDR Photo Camera can do. This is taken at night. 3 pictures stacked with HDR Photo Camera, using the "intense" filter and then added more HDR filter using Snapseed.
If this was taken during day it would have been much better and more detailed. Point is, I can swear that the pictures you are referring too uses some kind of true HDR app.

Real Camera

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Any HDR app/program that makes HDR with own settings is supposed to do the trick. It's a matter of playing with these settings that combines the bracketed photos to HDR. I think proHDR app does that though i'm not 100% sure

ancetti

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, what's up?! I'm new here, so i'm just getting used with the Forum...

I'm currently using Camera360 app for the iPhone... I believe some of the pictures taken here can easily look like some of those using that app. I'll try to upload one of mine. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox