What are the best paid/free apps on the market right now?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm an amateur photographer and filmmaker. I love just shooting pictures but can't ever find a good color tone for them, are their any amazing great photography apps that I should be aware of? Paid or free.

Same goes for filmmaking. What apps do you recommend for an amateur filmmaker ?

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm an amateur photographer and filmmaker. I love just shooting pictures but can't ever find a good color tone for them, are their any amazing great photography apps that I should be aware of? Paid or free.

Photo: VSCOcam for sure. Snapseed too.

Video: Vizzywig

Sent from my no longer jailbroken iPhone 4S using the iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Take a look at some of iMore's recommendations via the following link.

Best iPhone and iPad apps for professional photographers: Take your shooting and your business to the next level! | iMore

iChloe

Banned
Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I am just starting out with photography, but I love Instagram! :) Also, Instant110 is a really cool app with loads of effects if you're looking for some interesting photos! Good luck :)

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I use Camera+, Reflex, Vintage cam, Aviary, Travelgram and for only B&W photography ( my absolute fav ) I use Hueless