Greetings!

Imagus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Im a 36 year old man from Norway who has just recently discovered the joy of iphonography. Ive never had any interest in shooting photos before, but I started to take some pictures and wondered how I could improve them. That lead me to this site. Now I see that the world is a work of art waiting to happen.

So I want to start learning this art, share with you and hopefully get some constructive feedback. With that said I will start posting some of the photos Im most happy with so far so I can start the journey. For that to happen I wonder if anyone can share the easiest way to post photos in this forum.

I will start on the weekly iphonography tutorials as well so I can ground me in the fundamentals.

All the best :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore...:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Imagus,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox