Instagram Issues - accounts deleting

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Seems something is amiss with Instagram this evening... Twitter is a twitter with users reporting accounts being blocked and deleted... so, if your Instagram is being problematic, it's not just you...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well I've seen a ton of posts on IG of people who think IG is deleting accounts that haven't been used. Which is not a big deal except supposedly they will know by the last time you used the IG camera to take a picture. It all sounds like a hoax to me. IG is probably just doing some updates to the system, clearing out some old accounts or someone decided to have a little fun and due to the nature of how fast things snowball on the internet it has gained steam. It just doesn't make sense, there is no info on their blog. I would think that IG is able to tell which accounts are logged in, when accounts hand out likes, add followers, add pictures regardless of using the IG camera or not. I can go to my profile and it will show me the last image and when it was posted. So I think people as usual are just going crazy over nothing but that is the way of our generation. Just like the changes to the TOS deleting accounts would be all over the conventional news if that is what was really happening. I just wish people would think I've got a feed full of black sqaures and people commenting "there you go IG now leave my account alone" it's enough to make me pull my hair out. SMH

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's a hoax. Companies don't do crap like this, and they sure don't need anyone's help in establishing who is an active user or not. It's just someone's idea of a prank, filling everyone's timelines with hundreds of black boxes.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's a hoax. Companies don't do crap like this, and they sure don't need anyone's help in establishing who is an active user or not. It's just someone's idea of a prank, filling everyone's timelines with hundreds of black boxes.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Exactly if people only stopped for a second and actually thought about it they would realize IG needs people using their network why would they start deleting the accounts of active users? smh lol "don't believe the hype"