Weekly Photo Contest: Instagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
It's time to announce this week's photo contest -- Instagram! Instagram is one of the most popular photo sharing networks so it's time we have a contest focused around Instagram! There is no theme requirement for this week's entry, all we ask is that you post your photo to instagram, tag it with #imorecontest, then share it in our forums!

Huge congrats to ToddFSU for winning last week's avatar photo contest!

The prize: $30 iTunes gift card

The rules: The rules of entry are very simple. The photo must have been taken with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (we'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify) and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop CS6! If you have external lens accessories, you are more than welcome to use them. You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Additional Rule: In addition to the normal rules stated above, you must also post your photo to instagram and tag it with #imorecontest. Bonus points if you include a link to your photo on Instagram (instagr.am link).

The contest begins now and ends next Monday, October 22 at 5p Pacific.

Please embed or attach your photo directly with your entry.

Last edited:

lucyholland96

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
These are a selection of my favourite Instagram shots I've taken- @lucyholland96

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I pulled a few of my favorites from my feed... here they are. All were taken on either my iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 and manipulated only using Instagram

bryliam.jpgcaleb.jpgchristmas.jpgdoctor.jpgnuts.jpgoffice.jpg

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
9amasyne.jpg

This is my entry thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics