GoPro + iPhone or iPad

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

I just saw that GoPro just announced the Hero 3, and the Black version is making me salivate!! 1080p@60fps!! AND it arrives on my birthday too!! Anyway..

Does anyone have any experience using their Heros with the iPhone or iPad via WiFi and the new app that came out recently? If so, please comment on your experience.

I'm probably going to take the plunge and get the Black edition on Monday and I cannot wait! I waited off buy the Hero 2 for months in anticipation that they would announce the 3 this fall, and boy was I rewarded!! I'm sure once I get some time under my belt with the new camera, I'll post my feedback, but I'm really excited about the new time lapse capabilities, as well as the slow motion capabilities as well. Really looking forward to it!!

Lets discuss!!

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Well, after waiting a week because GoPro said the Black Edition wouldn't be available until November 14th (yes, someone from GoPro actually told me that), I was able to buy of Hero 3 Black Edition from my local Best Buy yesterday!!! Unfortunately I don't have much time on the camera yet and I'm just trying to thinks of some things to shoot in slow motion, but I am sad to say that the Hero 3's do not yet support the iPhone, iPad or android GoPro apps. Apparently there will be a firmware upgrade coming this fall that will enable phone and tablet wifi compatability, but no ETA on when that will arrive. I'll keep you posted!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro