Weekly Photo Contest: Sexy Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Also, FWIW, Photogene kills the EXIF data...all of it. I've got the unedited shot with EXIF in tact if you folks need proof it was iPhone taken!

aaronlvance

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here are my beach babes. We're actually heading to the beach in a few days, but I'm sure the contest will be closed by then. So these are a few months old (from when it was a bit colder!) :)

Both were taken with my iPhone 4S and edited in Snapseed

Snapseed1.jpg

Snapseed-1.jpg

geetarnub

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Photo by geetarnub • Instagram

my instagram pic while i'm visiting new york/new jersey!

used:
-iphone 4s
-obviously instagram/instaedits
-diptic

i'm not sure how exif data works but i just screenshotted to attach a picture just in case i needed something on the post, but the original photo is from my instagram :)

Twixman

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Sexy beach

Here's my photo:

VHtHS476

Taken by sunset by the lovely british coast (Tynemouth) with an iPhone 4S, using Hipstamatic. Hope you like it. :)

Last edited:

mhemmes

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I'm not sure people understand the definition of "sexy." Its just that flowers, mountains and insects don't really do it for me. But hey, everyone's into something... :p

Last edited:

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
My Wife and my son on Myrtle Beach on 6/1/12. I took the pic with my iPhone 4 using Camera + and adjusting the levels slightly and then adding filters in Instagram. Personally I think my wife being a good Mom is sexy, and it's on a beach :)

I've also attached the original since Instagram delets the EXIF data.

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
aeef40e2-c795-30eb.jpg
This picture was taken with no filters or editing. It was taken with just the plain Jane iPhone 4S stock camera and came out really nice. It was taken in Seaside, Oregon.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
No filters but was saved from my instagram I took it on my 4s then upleaded to my instagram used filter storm for border and text.

Last edited:

Kokor1

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
How do you find the latest contest

and enter accordingly? Every one i see is last weeks and when i search i cannot find the current contest. First time here. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711