Yesterday afternoon I was noticing that Instagram was having a few issues as far as it not being able to reload my feed, or show me updates on likes or new followers. This morning, I deleted it and reloaded it and tried to sign in, and the error "unable to connect to server is showing up" has anyone else been experiencing this kind of issue?
    06-30-2012 11:46 AM
    Yep. Instagram has been down since yesterday afternoon/evening due to a power outage... hopefully they are working on it.

Modern life halted as Netflix, Pinterest, Instagram down | Technically Incorrect - CNET News
    Last edited by Fausty82; 06-30-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    06-30-2012 12:14 PM
    Yep. Instagram has been down since yesterday afternoon/evening due to a power outage... hopefully they are working on it.

Modern life halted as Netflix, Pinterest, Instagram down | Technically Incorrect - CNET News
    PHEW!!! I was having a heart attack.. was in the middle of posting a new photo and BAM it stopped working.. thanks for giving me the update. I have been slowly building my fan base on IG, and I have finally reached about 300 people, so I try to post constantly to continue that great support. Also I am part of a IG contest, so the winner is being picked today.. so I want to know if I won.. should check it out (when it up and running) search hashtag #thezombiezone
    06-30-2012 12:24 PM
    PHEW!!! I was having a heart attack.. was in the middle of posting a new photo and BAM it stopped working.. thanks for giving me the update. I have been slowly building my fan base on IG, and I have finally reached about 300 people, so I try to post constantly to continue that great support. Also I am part of a IG contest, so the winner is being picked today.. so I want to know if I won.. should check it out (when it up and running) search hashtag #thezombiezone
    06-30-2012 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD