Weekly Photo Contest: Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Here are my entries of Marvin and Dan. Marvin is the tabby and is actually my cat. The light colored cat is Dan who was a stray I took care of, to Marvin's displeasure of course, before my girlfriend took him in. All were taken with a 4S. Some with the regular camera and others with Camera+ with effects added but I can't remember which ones.

Ca1um

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
This week's photo contest is on pets! Let's see those adorable little (and big!) critters! If you submitted pet photos in last week's portrait contest, feel free to enter them again!

The prize: Glif tripod mount and stand

Click to view quoted image

In addition to a thumbs up from the iMore crew and all of us yelling about how great of a photo star you are, the winner of this week's photography contest will receive a Glif tripod mount and stand.

The rules

The rules of entry are very simple. The photo must have been taken with an iPhone or iPad (we'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify) and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop CS6! If you have external lens accessories you are more than welcome to use them. You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Resources

- How to take irresistible photos of your pets with your iPhone
- How to make your iPhone photographs more powerful with negative space
- How to make your iPhone photography more striking with the ?rule of thirds?
Chloe the Soft Coated Wheaton (2 years) and the last one is Cleo the Black Labrador Puppy with her favourite bone (16 Weeks...getting her to sit this still was a miracle).
All taken with iPhone 4S and edited with Snapseed :)

hagen

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Sam (cat)

Likewise, my first post. This is Sam, our cat. Or we're her people. Something like that. Anyway, this was taken with the iPhone 4, I believe. No apps used.

GarrettDaggumit

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
This is my beagle. Her name is Zelda.

iPhone 4
Used Instagram to distribute them, but I dont think I used a filter on the first four.

Last edited:

dearleila

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
this is my french bulldog puppy, beta. she's quite the character! i edited these on iPhone 4s and 3gs only, using snapseed and instagram.

sebastian28

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
This is my first post as well. Here is a pic of my 23lb tabby named Tyler. It was shot on an iPhone 4 and edited in Tilt Shift Focus.

Last edited:

dtmoore555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
my babies

Bailey #1 Pic (she's just chillin' at our local dog park)
Sarah #2 Pic (just chillin' while laying in my chair after a long hard day of just being a dog)
Sarah #3 Pic (just chillin' w/ her Thundershirt on... she has bad fireworks anxiety :(

Instagram for both (love that program)

Thanks for your consideration...

Last edited:

illusionist987

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Just Because I Cross My Legs Does That Make Me Any Less Of a Dog?

I used 645Pro on my iPhone 4s for the shot and edited it in snapseed and Biglens. His name is Rocky.

Last edited:

Kwatley

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Photo Contest-Pets

This is Gus the maltipoo. He just turned 5 months old.
This photo was taken with an iPhone 4s and edited with snapseed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234