Weekly Photo Contest: Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
This week's photo contest is on pets! Let's see those adorable little (and big!) critters! If you submitted pet photos in last week's portrait contest, feel free to enter them again!

The prize: Glif tripod mount and stand

glif-hero-620x345.jpg

In addition to a thumbs up from the iMore crew and all of us yelling about how great of a photo star you are, the winner of this week's photography contest will receive a Glif tripod mount and stand.

The rules

The rules of entry are very simple. The photo must have been taken with an iPhone or iPad (we'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify) and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop CS6! If you have external lens accessories you are more than welcome to use them. You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Resources

- How to take irresistible photos of your pets with your iPhone
- How to make your iPhone photographs more powerful with negative space
- How to make your iPhone photography more striking with the ?rule of thirds?

Vox

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
My cats being in love

These are Elvis (brown/black) and Lola (white)...Lola was about 6 months younger than Elvis, and they were pretty in love with each other, even tho both were operated, which means Elvis is not all there :) Unfortunately, we moved to a new house about 6 months after taking these pics, and both cats got out of the house and disappeared...Elvis returned about 3 months afterwards, but we were unable to find Lola again :(

These were taken with a 3G, no modifications at all.

kr1114

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Two Buddies

This is a photo of my son and one of our cats (Minette).

The photo was taken with an iPhone 4S with the stock camera app and rendered with Snapseed and PhotoWizard.

Last edited:

Dean211284

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My Mini Jack Russell Charlie...
All taken with iPhone 4 Only instagram used where edited.

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1105-2.jpg

IMG_1680-1.jpg

Really glad its pets this week as some of my best shots are of my dog.

Last edited:

DDS0728

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Pictures of Boss (Black & White Chihuahua/ Rat Terrier) & BeBe (Brown & White Chihuahua/Rat Terrier).

How can you say no to these little faces?!?!

apps used to edit photos:
-Instagram
-Snapseed

Status
Not open for further replies.