Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
a6f9c147-f415-4623.jpg
My baby.

aaronlvance

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Pic 1: Amira walking in amongst wildflowers (Taken/edit in Camera+)

Pic 2: Amira and her new buddy the inchworm (Taken in Camera+, edit/crop in Instagram)

Pic 3: Shells on the Gulf of Mexico with gentle waves washing over (Taken/edit in Lens+)

Pic 4: Sunglasses reflection--Mommy and daughter at the beach (Taken in Camera+,edit in Snapseed)

Pic 5: Baby turtles! Need I say more? (Taken in Lens+, edit in Snapseed)

sstroszkali

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
iMore Photo Contest - Macro

Here's my photo of my work pin, taken at work. Photo taken with Camera+ and then Auto-Enhanced with iPhoto for iOS.

Thanks!

reemzl

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Macro

1. Beautiful Orchid at my workplace- using my iphone 4 - minor editing done using iphone app photoshop express.

2. Fresh Veggies for my morning breakfast wrap -using iphone 4- again minor editing done using iphone app phoroshop express.

MaximusT

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My final favorite macro shot

My sons eye.
DVD lens on iPhone, Snapseed tweaks.
And trying to get a 5 year old still for a few seconds to stick my iPhone in his eye!
It's less then a centimeter away from his eye ball, so he's quite brave to let me take it.

IMG_5711.JPG

TechUnwrapped

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Johnny Appleseed, Overlook, Cracked

The iPhone 3GS never fails me. Sometimes it saddens me that I am going Windows Phone... but I will still carry around my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. That way I have three OSes, not one to rule them all. Just like I had three photos, which I did no editing on at all. One I just took a screenshot of, but no editing other than that small crop if you would even call it that. Thanks for the giveaway iMore, Leanne, Georgia, Rene, Ally, & friends!

Graham Smith
Founder @ TechUnwrapped

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR