HDR for Camera apps

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've been using Camera+ as my goto camera app. But the one thing I miss from the stock camera app is the HDR function you can switch on. Currently Camera+ does not offer that feature in their settings. Does any other camera app offer this HDR feature?

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
You might want to take a look at an App called "True HDR". Seems like it might be right up your alley.

There's another app called A-HDR which converts a single image to something more akin to an HDR photo, but it usually produces the more over saturated and unrealistic looking images at the end. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

Worst case, just search the App Store for "HDR" and browse through the entries to see what fits you, and be sure to read the customer reviews as well, as they can often offer more insight into people's experiences with the app.

Good luck and let us know what you find!

Reactions: kfan12

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
You might want to take a look at an App called "True HDR". Seems like it might be right up your alley.

There's another app called A-HDR which converts a single image to something more akin to an HDR photo, but it usually produces the more over saturated and unrealistic looking images at the end. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

Worst case, just search the App Store for "HDR" and browse through the entries to see what fits you, and be sure to read the customer reviews as well, as they can often offer more insight into people's experiences with the app.

Good luck and let us know what you find!

Thanks for those suggestions! I'll give them a spin.

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have Camera+ as a back-up, but I prefer TopCamera as my camera replacement app because it offers HDR and slow shutter options as well as a bunch of other features similar to Camera+ and I have not been able to see a quality difference between the two apps. Also, TopCamera will let you set it to always open to the camera so that you won't miss time-sensitive shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods