do any physical photo labs print out SQUARE prints?

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
the only time i've ever gotten physical prints for photos is when i do film photography [usually square format as well], my digital photos usually always stay digital... so i'm really curious about this. i know some places like target and walmart have kiosks that allow you to print digital photos....but from what i've seen it's usually 4" x 6" prints. are there any labs that do square format photos? or are there any good online printing services that don't require large minimums? i'm really new to this haha.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The popular commercial "labs" (chains) use automated machines to produce your prints. The paper is pre-cut and loaded, with no options for size. You either need the kind of lab that does custom prints or enlargements, since they're more likely to still do some printing manually.

tizocman

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
I as a pro photographer host my images on smugmug which has two printer labs which both offer square sizes, I go thru ezprints I also know that postagram (iPhone app) will send you a real world post card the image is removable from the rest and is sqaure (size is the same as height of iPhone screen not sure measurements)

Hope that helps

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.416382,-122.537206
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro