Landscape iPhone Photography

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I always like using my iPod for Landscape Photography! The wide viewing angle is fantastic, and the plethora of apps and effects can really take out the contrast! Here are some of my favs:

IMG_0447.jpg

This one was taken while driving to the ski slopes. Its not my favorite, but the contrast looks good

IMG_0459.jpg

This one required me to use my digital zoom, which really downgraded the quality, but the sunset effect was the reason I liked it

IMG_0513.jpg

This one is technically only half landscape, but I think the cloud over the mountains give this nice effect along with the road which leads to it

Photo%20Jan%2031%2C%207%2027%2003%20AM.jpg

I'm actually really proud of this one. On a hiking trip with my dad, I randomly pulled out my iPod and snapped the picture just right. The end effect had the appearance of my dad walking in the middle of nowhere straight into the mountains, with the horizon at just the right place.

Photo%20Jun%2013%2C%2011%2002%2006%20PM.jpg

This one is my favorite not because of my photographic timing (unlike the last one), but rather the perfect conditions. The lake, the mountains, and the trees were all in the right place. All I needed to do was adjust the contrast and the temperature for the perfect picture

What do you think of my iPod Landscape collection? Do you have any landscapes you are proud of? Post them here!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR