Editing photos on the new iPad

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I've found myself editing photos more and more on the new iPad. Of course, nothing will replace Photoshop for in-depth edits. But I've been using iPhoto quite often in conjunction with my camera kit.

What other photo editing apps do you guys use on iPad? While I like iPhoto, in some areas, I feel that there aren't many ways to fine tune things.

Any suggestions?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photogene-for-ipad/id363448251?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Photogene[/URL] and [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filterstorm/id363449020?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]filterstorm[/URL] are good.

Once some of the big guys finally update to support the Retina screen, I'll post some of the best app on the main page :)

KennithG

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious about this too. I just bought a new iPad and I really want to get some good apps that would allow me to make photo books to print. Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong. Maybe I should just make collages and arrange them into a photo book?

Does anyone make photo books?

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I am on an iPad 2 as well, and I only use Snapseed or PS Express..

I know that Snapseed was free the other day in the app store, for those who do not have it.. typically it cost about 4.99

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm new here. I have the iPad 4 and I was wondering are there any apps that allow you to write on the photo? (kind of like the Note2)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm new here. I have the iPad 4 and I was wondering are there any apps that allow you to write on the photo? (kind of like the Note2)

Yes, there are several iPad apps that allows you to write on your photos.

1. Phonto
2. Text on Photo for iPad
3. Curved -Text that curves

are just a few that a cursory search in the App Store yielded.

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there are several iPad apps that allows you to write on your photos.

1. Phonto
2. Text on Photo for iPad
3. Curved -Text that curves

are just a few that a cursory search in the App Store yielded.

I have Phonto on my iPhone, but it doesn't let me "write" (like with my finger) .. that is what i'm asking.. not type on the photo but write on the photo.

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
no one using photoshop on the iPad? just me?

its really good, i have been using it since i got my iPad 4 with an eyefi sd card. works great and images look amazing

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
no one using photoshop on the iPad? just me?

its really good, i have been using it since i got my iPad 4 with an eyefi sd card. works great and images look amazing

I use it on my i5... I have only done one photo edit (recently) on the iPad and I used Snapseed and PS Express. I would use Touch, but I'd have to pay again. With PSE, I was able to restore my purchases. I buy tons of apps, but for one I may not use (rarely use the iPad), I feel, it would be a waste.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73