Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    There is an article via the iMore Blog titled, "Why You Should Start Using A VPN".

http://www.imore.com/why-do-i-need-vpn

It led me to ask the thread question. Who uses a VPN connection for all internet activity, specifically for their iPhone and iPad devices? I keep a constant VPN connection going with my iPad, but not with my iPhone. What about you?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-14-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    05-14-2017 05:48 PM
    I only use it when I'm connected to my work's WiFi or when I'm international. On the off chance I'm on a public WiFi I'll use it then too.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2017 06:01 PM
    I only use it when I'm connected to my work's WiFi or when I'm international. On the off chance I'm on a public WiFi I'll use it then too.
    Yeah, that pretty much mirrors my use of a VPN with my iPhone. Thanks for replying....
    05-14-2017 06:42 PM
    Yeah, that pretty much mirrors my use of a VPN with my iPhone. Thanks for replying....😎
    You're welcome sir!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2017 06:47 PM
    I'm using one now.

I'm trying Cloak right now. And have Tunnelbear as well to test. I like the auto enable feature of Cloak (Tunnelbear has it for macOS but not on iOS). Guess I could always just leave it on but would rather a bit of flexibility.

Looks like the iMore article referenced was removed?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2017 08:30 PM
    I'm using one now.

I'm trying Cloak right now. And have Tunnelbear as well to test. I like the auto enable feature of Cloak (Tunnelbear has it for macOS but not on iOS). Guess I could always just leave it on but would rather a bit of flexibility.

Looks like the iMore article referenced was removed?
    Yeah, that's weird, especially when the article is still visible via the iMore app.

Who uses a VPN connection for All Internet activity?-img_0231.jpg
    05-14-2017 08:40 PM
    I used VPN Unlimited with my iPad and iPhone unless an app or web site is giving me a hard time (Netflix, I'm looking at you).
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2017 08:40 PM
    I'm on a VPN most of the time on my iPad and Mac. Not as often on my iPhone, unless I'm using wifi. Which is rare.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2017 11:06 PM