What is your opinion of Google Docs if you have used it or currently use it?
    03-24-2014 08:38 AM
    I think Google Docs is an excellent tool for creating an editing documents especially those of the shared variety. Personally speaking, however, all of the docs I need to create can be created and edited via my iPhone, and I can then store them to Evernote or Dropbox or even on my device via Documents by Readdle or GoodReader.
    03-24-2014 10:15 AM
    When I've used them, Google Docs have been great tools. I like them and they offer great collaboration tools for my needs
    03-24-2014 11:32 AM
    It's one of the things that Google got right it works well a great application

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    03-24-2014 11:41 AM
    I think Google Docs is an excellent tool for creating an editing documents especially those of the shared variety. Personally speaking, however, all of the docs I need to create can be created and edited via my iPhone, and I can then store them to Evernote or Dropbox or even on my device via Documents by Readdle or GoodReader.
    Well I do exactly what you do but you know where this thread came from so....lol . I would rather use my phone or desktop and then go to Evernote and Dropbox.
    03-24-2014 02:35 PM
    I use Google Docs and Google Drive almost exclusively. It works seamlessly with my iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Plus, I can access it right from my work PC via my Google account, which I use for everything besides contacts and calendar.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    03-24-2014 08:36 PM
    I have all of my old docs stored on Google Docs.
    I tend to use Numbers and Pages for new stuff.
    Good Luck
    kataran likes this.
    03-24-2014 10:01 PM
    Using it in my school.
    01-14-2015 11:33 AM
    It keeps doing better and better! They started slow... but with time the app has proven to be a great option for those who keep their work online
    05-06-2017 10:27 PM
    What is your opinion of Google Docs if you have used it or currently use it?
    I love it. Currently got quite a few group project documents stored there. The one thing I really like is that many people can all work on the same documents at the same time

Also, it's a very nice free back up place. Often I get to class and I've forgotten my flash drive at home with all my work but if it's on Google Docs, I can just quickly download and we good to go

I think you get 15GB free. That's a lot of word documents or power point presentations.
    05-07-2017 01:10 AM
    I've been using it a lot in the past days, and I have to say that I'm loving it! Simple as usual but the controls are getting better and better, more options on docs edition and the menus just guide you through the process
    05-13-2017 07:51 PM
    We have a Google Apps for Business account so I use it all the time to collaborate with coworkers on projects.
    05-13-2017 08:03 PM
    I discovered Google Docks which was already installed on my ipad. I wish one could edit a document without having to hit that little pen on the bottom of the screen.

Also have the letters fit the whole screen instead of that big margin on the left side.
    10-13-2017 01:55 AM