What email "client" are you using on your iPhone?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I tried to save a video, but couldn't figure how to do it.

Let me save a video to phone or Dropbox.
hy8anura.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I am using the stock app. I need system integration and my gmail account works fine with it. Integration is also why use Safari.

Tapatalking on the N7....

earthdude

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Native & Mailbox.

Tried Evomail, too many bugs. I've also tried Seedmail, didn't like it. Then there's Yahoo Mail & Gmail.

I'm looking for a Mailbox-like email client app that allows me to access both Yahoo Mail and Gmail. Anybody got a suggestion?

Mailbox now works with Yahoo Mail too. :)

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
2edumuby.jpg

Got all 3 still not sure if boxer or mailbox better. I have work order drafts and for some reason they don't show who the draft goes to. Just shows my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I am going to give boxer a whirl once. Losing Push on Gmail is killing me! I have been use native(which I prefer) and then have gmail app for push. But at times all of a sudden I just stop getting notifications. I then have to kill gmail app and open again. I am torn on what to do. Switching email would be painful as I have hundreds of labeled emails that I would have to move. So looking at email it would make sense to go to android. But other than email iphone is a better option for everything else for me! I also have a yahoo email account. Used it for years before switching to gmail 4 years ago(wishing I wouldn't have now) any one switch to yahoo after losing gmail push? I also thought about switching to icloud but I won't until apple allows me to switch my Apple ID to my icloud address. Until then I won't! Shame on apple for that clitch!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR