What email "client" are you using on your iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We all know that there are numerous email apps/clients available for the iPhone, and I'm not asking people to post the ones that they've "tried". I want to know which specific ones you are "using". As for me, I only use the native email app for all of my email needs and I'm content with it thus far. What specific email app/clients are you currently using?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Native app, Gmail app, Yahoo App and mailbox.

I like how the Gmail App ties into all of the Google services and the Yahoo app for the same reason. But I have all of those tied into the native.

#Naked Tuesday

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Native & Mailbox.

Tried Evomail, too many bugs. I've also tried Seedmail, didn't like it. Then there's Yahoo Mail & Gmail.

I'm looking for a Mailbox-like email client app that allows me to access both Yahoo Mail and Gmail. Anybody got a suggestion?

Last edited:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Native & Mailbox.

Tried Evomail, too many bugs. I've also tried Seedmail, didn't like it. Then there's Yahoo Mail & Gmail.

I'm looking for a Mailbox-like email client app that allows me to access both Yahoo Mail and Gmail. Anybody got a suggestion?

Boxer is great, supports just about everything and a ton of options, has been my mail client for quite a while now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2