Gmail for business email

fire6

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have just lost my free exchange email from google. Activated a new device. I purchased a email for business address to use exchange. When I set up on new iphone 5S it seems to set up properly but it keeps asking for my password. Even if I am not in the email. Has anybody had this problem? What can I do to make it work?
Thanks

Roccomadsen

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Is there the option of "forget password" ?? If possible once change the password then it will not ask again. Other than this check the settings may be there may be an option " do not ask again".
-----------------
small business email

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
For the people asking if IMAP is worth it, if you are used to exchange, you will get troubled by the 15 minute delay in arrival and mails arriving in bunches.
I use a free google apps account and my exchange active sync is messed up ( it stops pushing at times) which is when I tried IMAP ( along with trying nuevasync, zohomail and what not). I am now archiving my 28000 mails and deleting it from the server to see, if it changes Exchange behaviour. If not, I will be purchasing mail2web's mobile email @ USD 5/mo and forwarding my google apps emails to get Activesync Push.
Fortunately, Active sync on my free google apps is still active. I have tried setting up a new iphone with my email ID and it works.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I have just lost my free exchange email from google. Activated a new device. I purchased a email for business address to use exchange. When I set up on new iphone 5S it seems to set up properly but it keeps asking for my password. Even if I am not in the email. Has anybody had this problem? What can I do to make it work?
Thanks

You need to activate mobilesync from your admin console. Till then you will keep on getting this password error.

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I haven't experienced such problem but I remembered a friend did. Not sure how he solved it. I think she just ignored the password box and asked the support on how to fix the issue. I still believe that Gmail is the best that we could use for business.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner