Hi all,

I'm looking to do the ACSP certification. My question is do you think it is too late for me to start looking at the 10.10 Yosemite ACSP book with El Capitan around the corner? I am thinking of doing the ACTC afterwards but this could wait (for the next release).

Is anyone else here apple certified? Or thinking of doing this certification soon?

I currently have the 10.9 ACA integrations certificate so it would be nice to get further certified.

Does anyone know how quick the Peachpit books come out after the OS release?

Thanks.
    Wotchered likes this.
    08-26-2015 06:17 PM
    Hi all,

I'm looking to do the ACSP certification. My question is do you think it is too late for me to start looking at the 10.10 Yosemite ACSP book with El Capitan around the corner?
    No, I do not. Learn as much as you can.
    I am thinking of doing the ACTC afterwards but this could wait (for the next release).

Is anyone else here apple certified? Or thinking of doing this certification soon?
    Personally, I'm not, but hopefully those who are will reply soon.

I currently have the 10.9 ACA integrations certificate so it would be nice to get further certified.

Does anyone know how quick the Peachpit books come out after the OS release?

Thanks.
    No, I do not. Sorry.
    08-26-2015 08:12 PM
    Thanks for your reponse,

Do you know if I could do the ACSP 10.10 and then the ACTC 10.11 and still be fully qualified?

I've had trouble in the past finding out how the certification paths works in terms of moving up in between release etc.

Also do they still do the one above ACTC which is to do with media/storage/mobile or something?

Thanks,
    08-27-2015 08:11 AM