Just curious, is it possible to set a wallpaper and have both screens change? Right now I have to set both individually.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ๐Ÿ––
    05-30-2015 06:00 PM
    That I don't know. Someone will be along to help.

๏ฃฟ
    05-30-2015 06:03 PM
    Just curious, is it possible to set a wallpaper and have both screens change? Right now I have to set both individually.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ๏––
    Can you provide more detail? You have 2 monitors on your Mac.

Are they setup to mirror each other? If so, what is on one should be on the other, as well.

If they are set up to extend the desktop across both monitors, they should both change when the background/wallpaper changes. I am not aware of a way to have them set to different wallpapers, actually.

Again, more detail would help us understand your situation and then help us get to the solution that you are seeking.
    05-30-2015 07:23 PM
    My MacBook is connected via HDMI to external monitor. They are setup to extend the desktop and not mirror. When I change the wallpaper only the screen I'm currently on changes and the other stays set to previous wallpaper. I have to manually change them both and they can be set to different wallpapers

05-30-2015 07:41 PM
    Can you provide more detail? You have 2 monitors on your Mac.

Are they setup to mirror each other? If so, what is on one should be on the other, as well.

If they are set up to extend the desktop across both monitors, they should both change when the background/wallpaper changes. I am not aware of a way to have them set to different wallpapers, actually.

Again, more detail would help us understand your situation and then help us get to the solution that you are seeking.
    Forgot to "tag" ya.

05-30-2015 07:41 PM
    My MacBook is connected via HDMI to external monitor. They are setup to extend the desktop and not mirror. When I change the wallpaper only the screen I'm currently on changes and the other stays set to previous wallpaper. I have to manually change them both and they can be set to different wallpapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ๏––
    I just tried it, and you are absolutely correct. I don't use the extended desktop often, and when I do, it's for a specific function - usually mirroring my rMBP screen. That is definitely an oddity that I did not expect.
    05-30-2015 08:26 PM
    I just tried it, and you are absolutely correct. I don't use the extended desktop often, and when I do, it's for a specific function - usually mirroring my rMBP screen. That is definitely an oddity that I did not expect.
    Weird right. I can't figure it out.

05-30-2015 08:27 PM