Hello. I want to run Oracle XE locally on Mac. I have installed in Ubuntu Linux 14.04 (x64). But, i can't get to access my ubuntu computer every time just because i need Oracle. I do all my other works in my Mac.
    So any help on letting Oracle run on Mac?

PS : I've googled already and none of the suggestion worked for me or were too complex to confuse me
    10-20-2014 01:15 AM
    I don't know, but would it be beneficial to you if you were to create a separate partition on your Mac so that you can also run Ubuntu on it and have the best of both worlds? Just an suggestion...
    arjunmayilvaganan likes this.
    10-20-2014 02:38 PM
    I don't know, but would it be beneficial to you if you were to create a separate partition on your Mac so that you can also run Ubuntu on it and have the best of both worlds? Just an suggestion...
    Just that i don't want to keeping restarting to switch OS's and do not want to waste the limited SSD space installing a VM either. I loved Ubuntu and i do feel OS X is just similar to Ubuntu and i've decided to maintain my work progress on a single Computer
    Anyway thanks (y)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-24-2014 07:43 AM
    Just that i don't want to keeping restarting to switch OS's and do not want to waste the limited SSD space installing a VM either. I loved Ubuntu and i do feel OS X is just similar to Ubuntu and i've decided to maintain my work progress on a single Computer
    Anyway thanks (y)
    No problem, and thank you for the update. Take care, and have a great weekend...
    arjunmayilvaganan likes this.
    10-24-2014 09:59 AM