Yosemite GM2 released - discuss issues, etc. here

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Yosemite GM released - discuss issues, etc. here

My longstanding issue since beta 1 still hasn't been repaired. However we're working on it together.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Can anyone confirmed that if Citrix Receiver works in Yosemite. This is a must work for me as I work from home.

To clarify a bit, I log into my work website then select the desktop icon to run citrix receiver plugin.

I have the receiver installed and it works for me. I did have to trust the plug in though.

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 4.09.15 PM.png

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

My longstanding issue since beta 1 still hasn't been repaired. However we're working on it together.

What issue is that?

I have found both GM1 and GM2 to be incredibly stable. I have not experienced any issues whatsoever with either.

Prior to GM1, my biggest issues were a bit of Mail wonkiness and the wifi dropping out randomly throughout the day. Both were solved for me in GM1.

Karen continues to experience the wifi issue, even in GM2.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

At this point I'm thinking I'll have to wait until the public release and visit the friendly Genius Bar. I've submit big reports and network logs but they are always closed as duplicates. It's not specific to one router either because I've noticed it when I've taken my rMBP to work.

That’s too bad, Karen. As I have posted throughout the Yosemite DP process, I did have that issue all along. I reported it several times, and like you, my reports were closed as duplicates. I mainly noticed it when in my home office, where I connected to a TimeCapsule/router. When I moved to the family room, where I connected to an Airport Express, or when I left the house completely, it seemed to not drop out at all - or at least not much. And with GM1, the issue completely cleared up for me.

Very, very odd.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

What issue is that?

I have found both GM1 and GM2 to be incredibly stable. I have not experienced any issues whatsoever with either.

Prior to GM1, my biggest issues were a bit of Mail wonkiness and the wifi dropping out randomly throughout the day. Both were solved for me in GM1.

Karen continues to experience the wifi issue, even in GM2.

It has to do with SSL websites and referencing my keychain for stored credentials.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

Still explore its new features, and so far so good! Like the new font and icon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro