In all likely-hood you haven't seen the new OS X 10.10 Yosemite Dashboard - unchanged in all Developer Betas.

I brought you a sneak peak at iTunes 12 - Here's a peak at the unavailable dashboard.

(Enlarge the image if you'd like to see the screenshot clearly)

Remember: It's a beta
    Attached Thumbnails New OS X Yosemite Dashboard-screen-shot-2014-07-21-9.15.20-pm.jpg  
    07-23-2014 07:59 PM
    If this is a photo of a feature that is "unavailable" even in the current Yosemite Betas, are you violating any Apple nondisclosure agreements by posting the photo?
    07-24-2014 09:42 AM
    It's just showing the existing Dashboard feature that has been a part of OS X for a long time. In Yosemite, the background of the Dashboard has changed to a translucent version of your wallpaper. That's all this is showing. Also in Yosemite, the Dashboard is disabled by default which is new.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-24-2014 09:45 AM
    It's just showing the existing Dashboard feature that has been a part of OS X for a long time. In Yosemite, the background of the Dashboard has changed to a translucent version of your wallpaper. That's all this is showing. Also in Yosemite, the Dashboard is disabled by default which is new.
    Okay. Thanks, Karen...
    07-24-2014 09:46 AM
    The new Dashboard has just been publicly released today in PB6. Until now, the public Beta's have had the same Dashboard as 10.9.

Though the public beta still doesn't have the new widgets shown above, this was still a first look for everyone outside of the internal Beta's.
    08-18-2014 09:32 PM