List of Apps Incompatible with OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Keji F

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Please what version of Parallels are you running?
Mine is choking on 10.10
I'm running Parallels 9.0.23046.917896
Thanks!

So far I haven't had a problem with Parallels. Reeder 2 seems to work ok... but iTunes is a mess!! I can view everything except the iTunes store content... all I get is a blank white screen. Music and media plays and I can update my apps, but can't view anything in the store itself under any of the categories. Apparently this is an issue and has been mentioned in the Dev forums... but I think until there is a fix I'm going back to Mavericks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
There’s a new beta release (1.2.21) of Bartender that fixes the problem of the Bartender bar icons not being "seeable" in Yosemite's dark mode.

Axe7

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
SuperDuper! works if you uncheck the Repair Permissions on Macintosh HD box under "Options..." > "Before Copy".
It seems to be crashing on the permissions repair. You can manually check and repair permissions through Disk Utility before you SuperDuper!

stuartmitch

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I have downloaded Yosemite and installed it on a new partition as suggested. All loaded OK with no problems. When I boot into Yosemite though, I can not find my wireless network (or any other network nearby), despite it connecting fine when I boot into Mavericks.

Can’t report this to Apple as the only way to report any problems is via Feedback Assistant, which is no good given I can’t get Internet access via Yosemite.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this problem?

Cheers….Scotty

Calpike

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Have started playing with Yosemite Beta 2 (Build 14A329r). Have experienced crashes when using the search function in Preview, but otherwise no issues. Besides Apple's pre-installed software, I'm running the most current versions of: iStat menus, Office 2011, Kaleidagraph, Popchar 5.2, and Twitter.

NemesisDani

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Office 2011 works, AutoCAD 2014 kinda works, at least on mine after a while of being working it crashes....so my advice every time you make a change to a drawing always save it!!
Cant comment on the others....by the way anyone has the same problem with AutoCAD2014? I've tried to install 2013 version, which was the one that I had previously, but apparently it is incompatible with Yosemite...
:huh::confused:

donald kepler

Banned
Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
What I felt is that the complete OS X Yosemite version is better than beta version. I had a good start from the installation and proceeds to using its apps well. Earlier I faced issue in locating 'update' area but now, it is resolved by navigating through 'App Store' and to the left pane.

Apl4Life

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem: the illustrator app will not open. I get the pop-up: To open "Adobe Illustrator CS6" you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime. Click "More Info..." to visit the legacy Java SE 6 download website.
Both clicking "More Info..." and "OK" only make the pop-up disappear, but lead absolutely nowhere.
From Oracle.com I have already downloaded and installed 'jre-8u25-macosx-x64.dmg'. After install and restart i keep getting the same pop-up as before and i still can't open Ai. Any advice?

MBP 5,5 13 inch, Yosemite

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to install iMovie from the iLife 11 disc ?

I really want my old iMovie back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can want all you want...it's not gonna happen. Trying to install an old version will most likely throw off a version incompatibility error and the install will crash.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2