I have a Mac running Catalina and Safari running 13.1.2. I like using Reader View to save articles or tutorials to read them later on. Also, to use it as a reference point.

Usually, I am going to Apples own support sites (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201519) to use Reader View and save the information on my computer.

I have tried this both ways... Export as PDF and Save as a PDF both of which formatting is off. Another words, images and text will run on to the next page. When I go to Adobe Reader or Preview to view the document if there is an image followed by sentences then everything gets push down and sentences run on to the next page.

How do I fix it?
    07-23-2020 07:24 AM
    First of all, you’ve posted this same post all across the internet haven’t you?.....(laughing)....Anyway, if you’re trying to “export” articles in Reader View via Safari, I’m not sure you can. Reader view masks certain elements, but when you download the article, you’re downloading all that comes with it, in my opinion.
    07-24-2020 07:32 PM
    First of all, you’ve posted this same post all across the internet haven’t you?.....(laughing)....Anyway, if you’re trying to “export” articles in Reader View via Safari, I’m not sure you can. Reader view masks certain elements, but when you download the article, you’re downloading all that comes with it, in my opinion.
    You don't have proof I did post it all over the internet.
    07-27-2020 06:17 AM