Safari Reader View

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
I have a Mac running Catalina and Safari running 13.1.2. I like using Reader View to save articles or tutorials to read them later on. Also, to use it as a reference point.

Usually, I am going to Apples own support sites (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201519) to use Reader View and save the information on my computer.

I have tried this both ways... Export as PDF and Save as a PDF both of which formatting is off. Another words, images and text will run on to the next page. When I go to Adobe Reader or Preview to view the document if there is an image followed by sentences then everything gets push down and sentences run on to the next page.

How do I fix it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First of all, you’ve posted this same post all across the internet haven’t you?.....(laughing)....Anyway, if you’re trying to “export” articles in Reader View via Safari, I’m not sure you can. Reader view masks certain elements, but when you download the article, you’re downloading all that comes with it, in my opinion.

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
First of all, you’ve posted this same post all across the internet haven’t you?.....(laughing)....Anyway, if you’re trying to “export” articles in Reader View via Safari, I’m not sure you can. Reader view masks certain elements, but when you download the article, you’re downloading all that comes with it, in my opinion.

You don't have proof I did post it all over the internet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro