macOS Catalina Update

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Just performed the 15.1 update yesterday and everything seems to be running very smooth, no major issues here.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I updated and everything is NOT running ok. In fact I am having issues with application launch, apps not responding and overall slow performance of native apps. Safari continues to hang. I will have to wipe and reinstall then do the upgrade to test if its any better.

Apple has the money, the employees and certainly the knowledge and resources and yet they have become an OS patch machine where patches break more than they fix and cause further issues. iOS and MacOS alike. Not happy this time around.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I updated and everything is NOT running ok. In fact I am having issues with application launch, apps not responding and overall slow performance of native apps. Safari continues to hang. I will have to wipe and reinstall then do the upgrade to test if its any better.

Apple has the money, the employees and certainly the knowledge and resources and yet they have become an OS patch machine where patches break more than they fix and cause further issues. iOS and MacOS alike. Not happy this time around.

Hope the reseal works for you. As of yet, haven't seen any issues with either MacOS or IOS.

cardboard60

Nov 3, 2019
Visit site
Man I have a slow internet connection

I had to go in and turn the go to sleep time up to Never go to sleep to be able to get it to download.

So far my Macbook pro has been running fine.
Can't believe the update was so Big.

Think I might have to get a faster internet connection.

Hope there aren't any surprises in update that I won't like.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro