Where is Catalina? Oct. 4 "was" supposedly the date?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Where is Catalina? Oct. 4 "was" supposedly the date? Is Apple having issues still with bugs like iOS where they pushed out a final release with known issues only to release a multiple patches within days?

Having iOS 13 iPhone 11 Pro Max and no Catalina is rather pointless to me.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Where is Catalina? Oct. 4 "was" supposedly the date? Is Apple having issues still with bugs like iOS where they pushed out a final release with known issues only to release a multiple patches within days?

Having iOS 13 iPhone 11 Pro Max and no Catalina is rather pointless to me.

Heard rumors about it being released on Oct 4. But never heard Apple say it, even the Apple website states coming in Oct.

mryan55

May 13, 2018
Visit site
Hopefully the last few bugs get worked out quickly... I'm ready to be wirelessly productivity with my iPad Pro and sidecar coupled to a MacBook Pro!

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully the last few bugs get worked out quickly... I'm ready to be wirelessly productivity with my iPad Pro and sidecar coupled to a MacBook Pro!

I bought Duet last year. Once sidecar is out, what do we do with Duet? Do we delete it or keep it around? I don’t know if we can use both of them. But then we might be able to.

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
The Verge is reporting that the Catalina update ,should release today sometime . I just saw it in my notifications

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73