Your favorite NEW feature in High Sierra?

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually pretty thrilled that there aren't many new features, but rather the focus on the underlying technologies. On a day to day basis, however, I expect Safari killing insta-play video ads will be my favorite feature, small as that may seem. And perhaps the fact that "faces" will finally sync between devices!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
As someone who likes VR, the most exciting thing for me was definitely the VR and AR creation ability.

While I will probably never use ARkit, it's still nice to know that we will be getting some awesome things in the future 😃 2018 should be a very interesting year when it comes to VR.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Another one that I'm sure will be very popular is reducing adds. With Safari's new Intelligent Tracking Prevention system that uses fancy machine learning to find advertisers that track you and remove their data from your PC.

So if I purchase a pink battle ship on amazon, I won't see adds for similar products or that product again on another site. That's super cool and something I would really enjoy. 😃

Maybe we can set exceptions for Mobile Nation stores. I want to be reminded about that haha.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Another one that I'm sure will be very popular is reducing adds. With Safari's new Intelligent Tracking Prevention system that uses fancy machine learning to find advertisers that track you and remove their data from your PC. ...

Yeah, that one gets a thumbs up from me!

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Really like the photo syncing. Took the time yesterday to label everyone in the people folder and all updates synced very quickly to the phone.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Another one that I'm sure will be very popular is reducing adds. With Safari's new Intelligent Tracking Prevention system that uses fancy machine learning to find advertisers that track you and remove their data from your PC.

So if I purchase a pink battle ship on amazon, I won't see adds for similar products or that product again on another site. That's super cool and something I would really enjoy. ??????

Maybe we can set exceptions for Mobile Nation stores. I want to be reminded about that haha.

It doesn't reduce ads, you will just see ads that are less targeted. Content blockers reduce ads, not what they're adding in this release.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner