How do you set iPhoto as the Default (System) Photo Library?

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to set iPhoto back as the Default Photo Library and Sync my iPhone to it instead of Apple Photos. How do you set it as System Photo Library?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think yo can unless you install a version of OS X that included the iPhoto app by default.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to downgrade back to Yosemite (a place where I can download the OS and wipe my iMac and reinstall it), then?

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this seems oblivious... But are the "Combo Updates" a full OS that I can use to downgrade? They aren't very descriptive and the text implies that it's simply the equivalent of a service pack.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this seems oblivious... But are the "Combo Updates" a full OS that I can use to downgrade? They aren't very descriptive and the text implies that it's simply the equivalent of a service pack.
WHen you go to the purchased section of the App Store on your iMac, do you see Yosemite listed? I'm not on my MacBook and I'm too lazy to get up, go into my room, to turn it on. Sorry. I'm simply too comfortable on this sofa to even get up top go take a leak...(laughing)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro