The first version I hate

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
This is by far the worse OSX version for me. Not sure where it's all going.

- Mail crashes all the time, i mean all the time. I can click reopen with no problems but can't leave it running for more than 2 days with it crashing

- Finder will not keep my SMB shares without losing them. If it doesn't lose the share, the files will not show up and I'll have to disconnect and reconnect. I now have a windows VM and it's easier to connect to the shares that way and copy the file from the vm to finder.

- Finder will not keep the share devices active. From my macbook I usually click on my imac and it connects and shows my drives so I can copy to and from. El Cap always say, the original location cannot be found, forcing me to use dropbox more than I usually do.

- I have a i7 with 32GB ram and 4GB video ram but man do I see beach balls ALL THE TIME, sheesh. Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut, imovie, photos app, safari, chrome, everything thing. About the only thing I use that open quickly is Lyn.

I loaded my imac and macbook from scratch without using my time machine back up for the first time since my white macbook hoping that would fix something. Nope Nada.

Sorry for this post really just needed to tell someone lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro