Is a fix on the way for syncing issues with Notes & Photos in El Capitan?

I

iMore Question

Fully updated version of El Capitan. I use Notes and Photos a lot, so it was sad for me that both products are not syncing properly at all. My attempt to upgrade Notes (by hitting the little Upgrade button after installing El Capitan) resulted in nothing more than Notes hanging immediately. Even further, with the latest OS X patch now I don't even see my old notes either. There is just the empty app with a spin wheel next to iCloud up in the top left corner.

Regarding Photos, It appears to be working normally except that new photos taken from my iPhone do not show up. Last photo is from Oct. 11th, 2015.

Tried a couple "fixes" mentioned on apple support blogs with no success. This included deleting some files and then removing and re-adding iCloud credentials from 'iCloud' and 'Internet Accounts' in System Preferences.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KnoaWyls

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to login before posting this. This issue was submitted by me. Thanks.

Fully updated version of El Capitan. I use Notes and Photos a lot, so it was sad for me that both products are not syncing properly at all. My attempt to upgrade Notes (by hitting the little Upgrade button after installing El Capitan) resulted in nothing more than Notes hanging immediately. Even further, with the latest OS X patch now I don't even see my old notes either. There is just the empty app with a spin wheel next to iCloud up in the top left corner.

Regarding Photos, It appears to be working normally except that new photos taken from my iPhone do not show up. Last photo is from Oct. 11th, 2015.

Tried a couple "fixes" mentioned on apple support blogs with no success. This included deleting some files and then removing and re-adding iCloud credentials from 'iCloud' and 'Internet Accounts' in System Preferences.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices